County Clerk Home
Clerk to Commissioners
Motor Vehicle Titles
Marriage Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses
Other Permits and Licenses Forms
Recording/Real Estate
Records Center
Public Records Requests

Most Common Questions


When Would I Need a Power of Attorney?:

If one or more of the seller's cannot be present at the time title documents are signed, the can give someone the authority to act on their behalf by completing and signing a power of attorney form. The original form must be presented with the original certificate of title to complete any transfers or name changes.